Saturday, April 14, 2007

April! Week 3!

I am falling behind, the music queue is too big!! Here's what's up for next week as I attempt to catch up: Update: WOOO listened to it all. This week produced some for-seriously good stuff.

FANTASTICO!!




Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton - Knives Don't Have Your Back (even though this isn't "new", it's from ~ 6 months ago and I didn't have a blog then, I thought it deserved some recognition)
The Academy Is- Santi (it's not brilliant, but something about it is so good. however this might get demoted to Gouda as the lyrics are at times horrible, worse than the creative writing story I wrote in third grade)
Islands- Return to the Sea (they kind of remind me Death Cab for Cutie... sort of)
Stars- Do You Trust Your Friends? (awesome. remix cd of Set Yourself on Fire, excellent excellent)

Gouda.
Mad Caddies- Keep it Going
Manchester Orchestra- I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child
Hilary Duff- Dignity (hm... not particularly interesting though, disappointing but not awful)
Melee- Devils and Angels (almost made it to my very much recommended list)
Army of Me- Citizen
Stars- Do You Trust Your Friends?
RJD2- The Third Hand