Monday, August 27, 2007

Hot or not?


I'm really tired. I spent 5 hours climbing today after giving the Broward Blood Center a fresh bag of double red blood cells from my body. I feel like crap, but not crappy enough to tell you about some fantastic stuff.

If you have not heard these albums yet, try to find them/buy them:



Candie Payne- I Wish I Could Have Loved You More
Atreyu- Lead Sails Paper Anchor

Also not bad,

Mae- Singularity
The Higher- One Fire

I've also got these in queue, which I anticipate will be really great once I get around to listening to them.

The Good Life- Help Wanted Nights
Chiodos- Bone Palace Ballet
The Weakerthans- Reunion Tour
The Honorary Title- Scream and Light Up the Sky (actually I listened to a song or two already and it was just so-so).
Keane- The Theft of Octo

ps. I also found this random band called 'Harry and the Potters' and it is kind of awesome in a really nerdy kind of way. You have to be ballsy if you have a song titled "Voldermort can't stop the rock".

No comments: